Inaugural (Virtual) 5K Fun Run/Walk
October 1 - October 31
Get your HERO squad together and run for hospitalized children battling life-threatening illnesses! The run will be held the entire month of October. It’s an easy way to give back AND get some exercise.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Get your friends/family together
- Register at https://HH5K.givesmart.com or text HH5K to 76278
- Pick your day and route
- Post photos on social media of your run/walk with the #holidayheroes5k HH Facebook and on Instagram @thehheroes
You can run individually or create a team and ask friends and family to sponsor you. The more the merrier!
- Runner registration with HH5K t-shirt and mask – $45
- Runner registration with HH5K t-shirt – $35
- Runner registration ONLY – $20
Registered participants may pick up their t-shirts/masks curbside from 9:00 – 11:00 a.m. on the following dates and locations:
- Saturday, October 10 – 426 W Surf Street, 60657 – Contact: Morgan Olenski (636.577.2122)
- Sunday, October 18 – 4880 N. Kenmore Avenue, 60640 – Contact: Felicia Winiecki (312.961.0545)
- Saturday, October 31 – 426 W. Surf Street, 60657 – Contact: Morgan Olenski (636.577.2122)
If you are unable to pick up your t-shirt/mask during these times, it will be mailed to you on Monday, November 2.
Let’s get running!!